Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel

This is another great product I got to try for free from Bzz Agent.  I was skeptical at first.  I was cursed with adult acne, and with wanting to have kids I didn't want to do anything too extreme like acutane.  However I was lucky enough to get some peels at the dermatologist last year.  I had met my out of pocket max so I didn't have to pay anymore.  This year I don't want to pay $50 a pop to have that done, even though it was helping my skin. 



I was pretty sure there was no way an at home peel could do any good.  However I have been proved wrong.  My skin felt smoother when I put on my makeup after just one use.  And it was nice that my skin wasn't peeling off all over the place so I could go out and about anytime that week.  At about $17 this is a much more affordable option.  And a little goes a long ways.  You need less than 1 pump worth to cover your face and neck.  Plus it smells great and is easy to use.  You just wash your face before bed, apply the peel and moisturize.  Then you're good to go.  You don't even have to do anything special the next morning.  I don't have a ton of dark marks on my face, but the acne marks are extremely embarrassing.  So I'm really excited to keep using this so I can watch them disappear.

For more information be sure to check out Garnier Dark Spot Peel.  And if you want to be able to try great products like these check out Bzz Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment