Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neutrogena Cosmetics

Wahoo I got to try some more great products from Bzz Agent for free.  I was able to try the Sweet Watermelon Moisture Smooth color stick, Lasting Taupe and Constant Copper crease proof shadow and the healthy lengths mascara.




I have to say I'm really impressed with these products.  I never buy cosmetics at the grocery store where these are available.  However I would definitely buy them after being able to try them.  I love how easy these are to use.  With a 2 year old who wants to do everything I do, including wearing makeup, it's tricky to get dressed.  The eyeshadow sticks have a primer in them so it's just one easy step to have crease proof eyeshadow.  Plus the shades of the eye shadow and lip stick are really nice.  My daughter wants to wear makeup when I put it on and the lip color is a light pink so I figure it's not too big of a deal for her to wear that one.

 
Plus all of these great products moisturize while you wear them.  And the colors are nice and natural looking so they are great for everyday.  Unfortunately my bzz kit was missing the coupons so I don't have any to share.  However I would highly recommend giving these great products a try.  Especially since you don't have to make a special trip to a specialty store to buy them.  And they are a great price ranging from $7.99 to $8.99 and you don't need a sharpener for the eye shadow and lip stick since they just twist up.

Don't forget to check out Bzz Agent to be able to try out products for free or a discount just for reviewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment