Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Simple Truth

I got picked to try the new line of Simple Truth organic products by Bzz Agent.  I had never tried anything like the Blackberry Pomegranate soda.  It actually has juice in it.  And it tastes great.  My husband kept drinking mine, and I didn't really want to share.  I'm also not big on things like protein or health bars.  I don't usually care for the taste of them.  However the Fudge Graham Nutrition Bar was extremely good.  I was sad to share that one too.  I also got to try the Natural Sweet Potato Chips.  They surprised me as well.  They weren't nearly as salty as other chips, and they were made from actual sweet potatoes.  The Vanilla Almond Milk is really good in smoothies.  (I made a kale smoothie with about a cup of the Almond Milk, 1 or 2 fuji apples, a banana, about a cup of chopped kale and about a cup of ice.  It tastes great and is really good for you)  And the Berry Medley was delicious in fruit parfaits.  These are really great products made for Kroger and found at your local Smith's.  You can check out all the great products and information about Simple Truth here.



These products are organic so they are free from pesticides and are grown more naturally.  Obviously this is a healthier way to eat, but can be really expensive.  Now that Kroger has it's own line it's a whole lot more affordable.  Plus if you have a Smith's savings card you can often find coupons on their website for products like these.  You just load it to your card and the savings come off at the register.

Don't forget to check out Bzz Agent if you'd like to be able to try products like these for free like I was able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment