Monday, March 4, 2013

Delicious Veggie Burgers



These spicy black bean burgers are delicious!  I know you're thinking how can a veggie burger be good.  But these take the cake.  Even my 2 year old loves them.  I love the taste and how fast and easy they are to make.  You can grill them, cook them on the stove or in the microwave.  I didn't care for them cooked in the microwave as much, they got a bit chewy.  But if that's all you have it would work. 

It's really great that you can get in a bunch of veggies at lunch and have something that's easy and tastes great.  My personal favorite is the spicy black bean burgers.  They have more flavor that the original burgers.  I like to add a little bit of Worcestershire sauce when I cook them, and some bbq sauce when they are cooked.  Plus they are nice and filling.  I still have 1 coupon left if you'd like to give them a try.  They come in boxes of 4 or 8 at the grocery store, or you can buy them in larger boxes at places like Costco.  I like the smaller boxes because they are packaged 2 per bag.  Then I can keep the other ones fresh easier.

I got to try these free because I'm a Bzz Agent. You should check them out if you'd like to read more about this Bzz Campaign, or if you'd like to become a Bzz Agent like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment