Monday, March 18, 2013

A Great Way to Escape!

Wow, I got a great sampling opportunity from Bzz Agent.  I got to try 6 flavors of Cafe Escapes for free.  These are for your Keurig.  You can get a ton of varieties.  There is something for everyone. And I still have a few high value coupons if you'd like one.  They expire at the end of the month.



My sampling pack included Milk and Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoas, Cafe Caramel, Cafe Vanilla, Chai Latte and Cafe Mocha.  These are great they are in little pods that you pop into your Keurig brewer and you've got a great hot beverage ready to enjoy.  These are all nice and sweet so you don't even need to add syrups, sweeteners or creamers.  I'm a huge sweet fan and these aren't overly sweet which is great since I'm trying to cut back on my sugar intake.  I really like how easy these are to make.  It sure makes it easy to have an escape any time you're in the mood. 

These are made by Green Mountain Coffee which is a great company that I have blogged about in the past.  For more information check out Cafe Escapes.  Also if you'd like to sample great products check out Bzz Agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment