Thursday, October 11, 2012

SLEEP NUMBER® m9 Bed Review

SLEEP NUMBER® m9 Bed: I completed a mission for Smiley 360.  I got to go to the sleep number store and try out the new Sleep Number m9 beds.  These are awesome!!! I'm between a 40 and 45.  As soon as I have the money I'm getting this bed.  You can adjust each side to your comfort.  So there's no more compromising on who gets to pick the softness or firmness of the mattress.  This came at a perfect time too, our current mattress is ready to go.  In exchange for going to the store I get a free CoolFit Pillow!  I'm really excited for this.  Thanks Sleep Number and Smiley 360 for this fun mission!!! 

Enter for a chance to win your own FREE Sleep Number m9 bed http://goo.gl/IBhol

Don't forget to sign up for Smiley 360 using my referral link smiley360 They always have great missions to sign up for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment