Monday, October 15, 2012

Delicious Dinner Idea

I just tried out my Progresso Recipe Starters from Bzz Agent.  As a Bzz Agent I get to try lots of things for free and then tell everyone about them.  Unfortunately my kit got lost in the mail, so I don't have coupons for this one.  However there have been some in the Sunday papers and on the Progresso website if you want to try these out.

I tried a can of the creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock.  I used the easy weeknight chicken pot pie recipe from the Progresso Recipe Starters Website.  It was really easy to make.  I followed their directions, except I made my own crust, and used Italian seasoning instead of poultry seasoning.  It was a bit tricky to put the homemade crust on top, which is why it looks a bit messy.  But it turned out delicious.  It was even good for lunch today.


1 comment:

  1. Secret for putting crust on top...roll it out between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Peel one side off. Then you canput your hand under the other side and flip it over. Or half roll it up on a rolling pin.

    ReplyDelete