Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday!

Check our what I got to try from Bzz Agent.

Bzz Agent Glade Expressions Trial





I love the smell of these! I picked the pineapple and mangosteen oil diffuser.  It's in my bathroom upstairs and makes the entire master bedroom, bathroom, walk in closet and hallway smell like paradise.  And it looks so pretty on my bathroom sink.  I picked the fuji apple and cardamom spice fragrance mist and love it for fall.  It smells so good.

I still have a few coupons left if you'd like to give these a try.  They come in some other delicious scents as well. 

Don't forget to check out bzzagent.com if you'd like to try things for yourself in the future.



 It's Friday, don't forget to sign up for Shop Kick.  You'll get 50 points with my link.  Shop Kick offers points for walking in the door to shop at lots of places like Old Navy, Target, and Best Buy.  You can also get points for scanning items or purchasing items.  Then redeem them for gift cards.  I've got $12 in target gift cards right now and have almost enough points for a $25 gift card.  The gift cards are instant so you can redeem them right from your smart phone.

Have a happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment