Thursday, April 19, 2012

Starting Point

I've always wanted to start a blog.  I admire those that I follow and how dedicated they are.  I myself follow blogs from crafts to couponing and enjoy them too much! 

Today is a big day for me.  I have been approved not only by the hospital board, but also by my insurance company to have my heart fixed.  I am so excited.  I know that the road ahead has complications and trials of it's own.  However it has an end in sight, which means I can be the mom I've always hoped to be for my 18 month old daughter.  Any of you who have children can appreciated how amazing it is to have a baby.  They are amazing to say the least.  They start out needing everything from you and quickly turn into these amazing little independent creatures.  Nothing in the world would make me want to give up my daughter, not money or fame.  She is amazing!  I'm hoping through this journey that those of you who are struggling too can feel like you're not alone.  Motherhood is difficult, quite possibly the most challenging career I have ever embarked upon.

I have wanted to be a mother since I was tiny.  My mom even has pictures of me nursing curious george.  At the age of 29 I was finally blessed with my daughter.  After an emergency c-section and struggles with breastfeeding, she has turned into the most beautiful person I have ever met.  I hope that sharing my struggles and triumphs with motherhood and health problems helps you in your everyday lives.

Jade

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I really meant to name this "Starting Point" guess I really should consider proof reading from now on. LOL

    ReplyDelete