Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Getaway

I just got home from my first Stampin Up convention. It was intense! There were about 4,000 of us from the US and Canada. I feel inspired, excited and a bit overwhelmed.

Jade's Stampin Up site

We were able to get a sneak peak of the holiday catalog. You are not going to want to miss this! It goes live August 28th. There are amazing stamp sets, holiday paper, a box punch board, wrapping paper and tons of other great items.   I will be having a holiday open house in August. If you're unable to attend you can check out the items on my website Jade's Stampin Up 

I also have a couple open dates if you'd like to host your own party and get free and discounted items.

My goal this year is to have $18,000 in personal sales along with 3 recruits so I can earn the Rising Star trip along with a cash bonus and several product incentives. I'd love to show you what Stampin Up is all about. Please let me know when you'd like to have a get together or if you'd like to save on your wish list by becoming a demonstrator.


Don't miss out on half off Paper Pumpkin that makes it $10 a month and INCLUDES shipping. It's a 30 minute escape delivered right to your door! 


Our convention survival kit from our amazing upline


One of my scrap page swaps with matching card



Another of my scrap swaps

No comments:

Post a Comment