Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Time to Party!

September is a Party month for our house.  With one birthday at the end of the month and one at the beginning of October we have lots of fun celebrating.  This is the front of the invitation I made for my kids birthday party.  Luckily they are young enough to celebrate together :)

 
And of course having small kids means we need cool Halloween decorations.  I made this with the Stampin' Up! Frightful Wreath kit.

 
 
Want to make your own?  You can order from my site or come to one of my Holiday Your Way classes.
 
 
Can't make a class?  Don't worry I have stamps and will travel.  No time?  Contact me and I'll make it for you.  I can even ship it to you if you live too far from me.
 
 
Want to host your own class?  Before October 31st you can earn this exclusive host stamp set free, in addition to all the other great benefits of being a host.  My favorite is "I love us" this is the perfect set for all those little sayings you need throughout the year.
 
 
Is your wish list too big? Contact me to find out all the benefits of being a demonstrator.  The discount is amazing.  And you can join my team for the discount or to be your own boss.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment